I am excited about this month’s Bellabox and so I decide to just write a post on it!
First of all, this month’s Bellabox came in a special Bellabox pouch in place of the usual box. The products were all in the pouch when it came. Apparently, Bellabox is 2 years old now!
There was a Cosmopolitan magazine that came with the pouch. It’s the first time that I ever read Cosmopolitan. The Editor’s letter already got me. Isn’t this the exact thought and feeling that I am having recently?? Anyhow, I finished the magazine cover to cover in a day. And I am determined to check out all the online shops. Bad for my bank account. 😐
I actually exclaimed when I saw this page. Ha! It was the first time I feel that the different blush, lipstick and eyeshadows were presented in such a artwork. Such a beautiful effort!
So what’s in Bellabox this month besides the magazine?
- Jacqueline Burchell Nail Polish (Awesome nail polish quality!)
- Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder SPF20/PA+++
- Belif Peat Miracle Revital Cream (Quite happy with it after 2 days of use)
- Belif Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream
- Belif First Aid 360 Eye Care Mask
- Elizabeth Arden Untold EDP Spray (Such a feminine fragrance)
- Sexy Look 4D Mask
I have started using some of the stuff and will be reviewing them next week. So far so good! 🙂